How to Treat Skin Imperfections with Natural Remedies
Skin imperfections are something everyone has confronted at a point in their life and everyone wished they had a magic potion that will make every imperfection disappear. Unfortunately, we don’t have the recipe to such a potion that would treat skin blemishes like magic, but we have some natural remedies that can treat skin imperfections safely and effectively. If you struggle with skin imperfections that ruin your beauty, try these natural remedies before you go and buy cosmetic treatments.
- If you wash your face every day, you will manage to prevent some unpleasant skin imperfections that might appear due to all the impurities your skin faces every day. Cleanse your face with micellar water that is more beneficial than regular tap water/ Avoid using harsh face scrubs that can worsen acne or rashes. Rose water also works in cleaning your face as it is very delicate and nourishing to your skin.
- Lemon juice is great for cleaning your face because it’s a highly acid ingredient that can exfoliate your skin and kill the bacteria that causes acne. If you wash your face with lemon juice regularly, you can minimize your pores and make your skin smoother.
- Apple cider vinegar is also effective in cleansing your skin due to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties it has. This fluid can balance your skin’s pH level, can reduce the pores, and remove the excess oil from your skin.
- In case you have skin tags, you can easily get rid of them using some simple natural ingredients that you likely have at home. Lemon juice is a great skin tag removal due to its acidic properties that allow it to attack the tag’s core. Apply it on the skin tags several times a day and in a few weeks, you will notice the tag has fallen off.
- For dark skin spots that can appear for various reasons, you can make a skin lightening cream using natural and healthy ingredients. For example, you can mix honey with some turmeric powder and a dash of milk as all these ingredients have whitening properties that can restore the even tone of your skin. Honey is known as a powerful natural antibacterial agent that can treat many imperfections including the skin ones.
- Potatoes contain natural starch that can reduce dark spots from the skin and can minimize the dark circles under your eyes. Grate a potato, put the pulp on a thin cloth and squeeze all the juice out. Use this juice as a face toner that can reduce your skin spots and make it look smoother and brighter.